How do I flag a case as fake?
You can only flag cases that are imported from tolktalk as fake. This will notify the customer on tolktalk indicating the case is marked as fake, in order to respond. If the customer does not respond, then the post on tolktalk will be marked as Fake. You can flag a tolktalk case as fake by:
- Logging in to your tolktalkCX account;
- From the dashboard click Cases in the menu on the left-hand side;
- Click the filter button beside source and select tolktalk;
- Go to the detailed view of the case you’d like to flag by clicking details on the right-hand side;
- Select the flag icon at the top to mark the case as spam.